2014 Coates Hire Rally Australia Spectator Tour
- 12th March 2014, 5:36am
With Australia's round of the World Rally Championship fast approaching, RallySport Magazine are thrilled to have once again been appointed as the official spectator tour operators for Coates Hire Rally Australia. This year's tour package will include all the features that have made it so popular in the past, including access to exclusive spectator points, a WRC team service park tour and more. With limited accommodation available at Opal Cove Resort, the Rally Headquarters, rally fans are encouraged to book soon to secure their place.
The 5 night / 6 day tour starts in Coffs Harbour on Wednesday, September 10 and finishes on Monday, September 15. Accommodation has again been secured at Rally Headquarters, Opal Cove Resort, where many of the WRC teams will also stay during the event.
The tour includes:
- Return airport transfers from Coffs Harbour Airport
- Meet and Greet function on Wednesday evening
- Five nights twin share hotel room accommodation at Opal Cove Resort
- Breakfast each day
- Boxed lunches on 3 rally days
- Tours and transfers specified above, by either scheduled or private coach with driver and RallySport Magazine representative
- Option to attend pre-event Shakedown, Rally Show and Ceremonial Start
- WRC service area tour
- Pre-rally dinner function on Thursday evening (drinks at own expense)
- 3-day Rally Super Pass including grandstand seating at Super Special Stage on Friday or Saturday night (To be confirmed: depending on rally itinerary)
- Official RallySport Magazine tour merchandise
- Priority viewing at Ceremonial Finish and/or Power Stage (To be confirmed: subject to rally schedule and availability)
- Farewell dinner on Sunday night
Tour price: from $1949 per person twin share
Places on the tour are strictly limited so download the tour brochure now and reserve your spot on the 2014 RallySport Magazine Coates Hire Rally Australia Tour.
- Full access
- Exclusive news
- Store & Tour discounts