2019 Otago Rally spectator tour
Join us on our 5 day / 4 night tour to the 2019 Otago Rally in the beautiful South Island of New Zealand.
Rated by WRC star Hayden Paddon as his favourite rally in the world, the Otago Rally continues to be one of the Southern Hemisphere’s most popular events.
RallySport Mag’s official spectator tour will get you close to the action, including some exclusive ‘tour only’ locations that general spectators don’t have access to.
The event is round one of the New Zealand Rally Championship, and also includes the world famous International Otago Classic Rally.
Join us, and see what all the fuss is about!
Our tour will include:
- Return airport transfers from Dunedin Airport
- Four nights accommodation with breakfast at Scenic Hotel Southern Cross, Dunedin
- Rally tour by private coach with driver and RallySport Magazine representative
- Official ‘Dinner With The Stars’ dinner function on Thursday evening
- VIP Rally Pass
- Official RallySport Magazine / Otago Rally tour merchandise
- Pre-event Rally Show and Ceremonial Start
- View the action from 3 separate stages per day
- Two-course farewell tour dinner on Sunday night
About RallySport Magazine tours:
- RallySport Magazine has been conducting rally tours since 2000, and have built an enviable reputation for providing top quality, value-for-money rally tours.
- We work closely with rally organisers to ensure our clients have access to the best spectator points, and other exclusive viewing locations.
- Your rally tour will be personally escorted by one of the RallySport Magazine team – we know the rallies, and we know rallying – each of us having been involved in the sport for over 30 years.
- Our rally guides are committed to giving you the best rally experience – one you’ll talk about for years to come.