2020 Otago Rally spectator tour bookings now open
Join RallySport Magazine on our official spectator tour to the 2020 Otago Rally, from April 2 to 6, 2020.
The Otago Rally continues to provide exciting rally action on some of New Zealand’s best rally roads, and a friendly atmosphere that will have you hooked from the moment you arrive.
The event will be the opening round of the NZ Rally Championship and the Asia Pacific Rally Championship’s Pacific Cup, as well as including the famed Otago Classic Rally.
Join us and see what all the fuss is about.
Our 5-day, 4-night tour includes:
• Return airport transfers from Dunedin Airport
• Four nights accommodation with breakfast at Scenic Hotel Southern Cross, Dunedin
• Private coach with driver and RallySport Magazine representative
• Official pre-rally dinner function with the event’s leading competitors
• VIP Rally Pass • Official merchandise
• Pre-event Rally Show and Ceremonial Start
• Your choice of a Two-course farewell tour dinner on Sunday night at the famous Speights Brewery, or attend the Official Rally Presentation Dinner
CLICK HERE to download the full itinerary and booking form, and reserve your place before the tour books out.