The six-day, five-night tour to the opening round of the New Zealand Rally Championship and the famed Otago Classic Rally will include exclusive spectating options over the two days of the rally.
Several local sightseeing highlights will also be included in the tour, along with attendance at the rally’s famous “Dinner with the Stars” prior to the event.
RallySport Magazine has run several many successful spectator tours to the Otago Rally, and will provide you with a trouble-free spectating experience at the rally.
The 2024 Otago Rally is the opening round of the New Zealand Rally Championship.
The 2024 tour will include:
* 5-nights accommodation, with breakfast, at the official rally hotel
* Rally Show and ceremonial start in Dunedin
* Exclusive spectator locations over the event’s two days
* Travel via a private ‘tour only’ bus
* Rally with the Stars dinner on Thursday night
* Sightseeing in and around Dunedin and the Otago Peninsula
* Farewell dinner at Speights Brewery, or attendance at the official rally presentation dinner
Pricing for the tour is currently being finalised, but you can register your interest now by sending us your expression of interest below.