Australian rallying memorabilia up for grabs
- 18th February 2013, 9:15am
Five exclusive signed and framed collages (pictorials) featuring Australian Rally Champions and their cars have been put together to be auctioned to the highest bidders at the “Hall of Fame” Gala Function.
Some of these autographs have had to be sourced abroad, and we believe that these items will become irreplaceable collectibles of Australian rallying history.
There are only two of each hand signed pictorials created, one to be auctioned on the evening, and the other to be kept for permanent display by the Museum.
The items are:
1. Australian Rally Champion drivers, 1968 to 2012 (hand signed)
2. Australian Rally Champion co-drivers, 1968 to 2012 (hand signed)
3. Australian Rally Championship Winning Cars, 1968 to 2012
4. The “Old Guard” - The First 25 Years of Australian Rally Champion drivers and co-drivers, 1968 to 1992. (hand signed)
5. The “New Breed” – The Last 20 Years of Australian Rally Champion drivers and co-drivers, 1993 to 2012. (hand signed)
The pictorials have been created from the best photography that the Australian motorsport industry and the champions themselves could provide, professionally laid out, and immaculately framed using archival museum quality materials.
For those rally fans unable to attend the evening of the auction and that would genuinely like to bid, but have no contacts for the evening, contact Trevor Shelton on 0413 091645 or Bob Carle on 0411 727255 and we will attempt to accommodate you.
Proceeds from the auction will help the Australian Rally Museum grow and prosper.
We always welcome new members to the Australian Rally Museum, and at $20 per annum membership, it is affordable to any rally fan. We will have membership forms available on the “Hall of Fame” evening, and also at Rally of Canberra on the following weekend.
- Full access
- Exclusive news
- Store & Tour discounts