Ben Atkinson’s Pace Note books
- 28th January 2014, 3:22am
Four-time Asia-Pacific Rally Champion co-driver, Ben Atkinson, has made his pace note books available exclusively through www.rallysportmag.com.au
Ben’s pace note books have been refined over many years, and have helped him to successfully call the notes for Cody Crocker in their successful APRC campaigns.
The pace note books are:
- 80 pace note pages plus cover page and contents page.
- 250mm high x 200mm wide (easier to handle in the car than A4)
- 110gsm which is used as it is more durable when using an eraser and if it is a wet rally.
- Books are bound using plastic spiral binding which allows the books to fold back fully with no interference from the binding or any chance of pages coming loose.
The binding is bent at each end to stop the coils unwinding. (Can be straightened by hand or using pliers.) The books are easy to unwind so you can pull out blank pages and reorder the stages for the rally. The spiral holes are oval which allows for easy turning of pages and keeps the front edge of the book straight, unlike a round hole.
- Heavy duty plastic front cover that is see through. Helps protect the book in the co-driver bag and wet weather.
- 2.5mm cardboard back cover. This does not flex so keeps the book solid so there is a solid backing to write on.
- There is a pre-printed cover page with room for the details you want.
- You can also print on the other side of that page and do your own custom cover.
- A custom cover is available for a one off setup fee.
- Contents page
- General Pace note page
- Printed in grey so that the pencil stands out. (Apart from header and footer)
- Space provided at the top of the page for Page Numbers and Stage Numbers
- Space at the bottom of the page for Km's to go.
- Ben can also add name or team logo at bottom of page and any other items within reason. There would be a one off fee to make changes to the standard page.
- 6 Pace Note lines per page
- Extra space has been allowed specifically for underlining and there are three other guidelines for the pace notes.
- The two centre lines are lighter again to make it easier to read the pace notes.
Price per book is $20 each.
Postage of $17 applies for up to 3 books and will be added at the check out. Books are sent by Australia Post Express Post. (For postage to countries other than Australia, please EMAIL US for postage charges. Approximate postage charges to New Zealand are $13 per book.)
- Full access
- Exclusive news
- Store & Tour discounts