Warren Lee and David Lethlean have taken out round three of the Victorian Rally Championship, the Ada River Rally.
Driving their Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX, they took victory by over three minutes after the nine special stages, defeating the Subaru WRXs of Ben Hayes and Ivan Regester.
Grant Walker's Ford Escort RS1800 was the first two-wheel drive car home in fourth place, missing a podium place by just four seconds.
Leading retirements included Franco Liucci (Lancer) with a cracked brake disc, Matt Lee (Subaru) who went off the road, and Paul Eccles (Subaru) with a broken differential.
In the Victorian Club Rally Series event running alongside the VRC, Colin Sichlau drove his Lancer Evo IV to a 1m23s victory over Aiden Peart's Datsun 260Z.
Ada River Rally resultsVRC-3
1. Warren Lee / David Lethlean, Lancer Evo IX
2. Ben Hayes / Cathy Hayes, Subaru WRX, +3m01s
3. Ivan Regester / Paul Humm, Subaru WRX, +3m38s
4. Grant Walker / Steph Richards, Ford Escort RS1800, +3m42s
5. Ryan Clinnick / Daniel Brkic, Subaru WRX, +3m52s
1. Colin Sichlau / Greg Hilton, Lancer Evo IV RS
2. Aiden Peart / Stuart Armstrong, Datsun 260Z, +1m23s
3. Justin Lange / Ross Batson, Ford Escort RS2000, +1m28s
By clicking "Subscribe Now" you agree to receive news, offers and updates on RallySport Magazine.
If you do not wish to receive marketing communications, you can update your preferences in My Account.
We will commence charging your payment method after the 7 day free trial expires.
If you cancel after expiry of your trial, cancellation will take effect from the end of your current monthly subscription period.
You will not be refunded any fees paid to RallySport Magazine unless otherwise set out in the terms and conditions.
Welcome to RallySport Magazine VIP Membership.
Get ready for your rally news experience to completely transform.
Start browsing news, exclusive VIP content or check out your account.