Kielder KWT-001 18V Combi Drill
$115.00 – $370.00
The Kielder KWT-001 is a well-balanced combi drill with a robust all-metal chuck. Ideal for an array of drilling applications. Features 16 torque settings plus drill function and a hammer mode for masonry. Driven by a digital brushless motor and fuelled by Samsung Li-Ion batteries, offering high performance, long run-time and lifespan. Other features include an integrated LED light, moulded soft-grip handle and variable speed trigger for optimum control.
Ultra efficient power delivery. Increased run-time per charge
- 4 Pole; producing higher torque at lower speeds.
- Frictionless; cool operating temperature, no sparking & long lifespan.
- Electronic brake system offers almost instant stopping power.
- High quality Samsung battery cells.
- Lithium-ion battery technology, No memory effect from partial charging.
- A charged battery unit will hold it’s charge for up to 12 months.
- Compatible with Kielder TYPE18 battery system.
Power to get the job done
- 38mm max drilling diameter in wood.
- 13mm max drilling diameter in steel.
- 10mm max drilling diameter in masonry.
- Max. torque: 52Nm
- 16 torque settings for driving, plus drill & hammer modes.
- 2 Speed gearbox: 0-400 min-1 / 0-1450 min-1.
- Variable trigger switch allows further speed control.
- More than double the torque of a typical wheel nut.
- Variable trigger switch allows speed control when tightening.
- Weighs in at only 1.8kg with 2.0Ah battery fitted.
- Extensive over-moulded rubber hand grip for comfort and protection.
|Max Torque||52Nm / 16 Positions + Hammer & Drill|
|Chuck||13mm (All Metal)|
|Weight incl 2.0Ah||1.8kg|
|Speed 1||0-400 Min-1|
|Speed 2||0-1450 Min-1|
|Impact Rate||0-3250 IPM|
|Charge Time (2.0Ah)||45 mins|
Sold By: RallySport Magazine