Kielder KWT-002 1/2″ 430Nm Impact Wrench
$190.00 – $520.00
Ideal for automotive use as well as a range of engineering and workshop applications. Powered by a smooth digital brushless motor and fuelled by a high-tech Samsung Li-Ion battery (not included), the Kielder KWT-002 1/2” Impact Wrench delivers high torque performance (430Nm) in a compact size (152mm length).
Weighing only 1.7kg with a battery fitted it is well balanced and comfortable to operate, even in those tight / awkward areas. Makes easy work of assembly or disassembly tasks around the garage and workshop.
Features Kielder’s G-Square+ Technology which maximises the power delivery to achieve top torque faster than ever before. Compatible with Kielder TYPE18 battery system.
Please note: this product is not suitable for Scaffolding use, due to ball bearing square drive. The KWT-002CS model, with clip & pin square drive, is better suited to scaffolding application.
Ultra efficient power delivery. Increased run-time per charge
- 4 Pole; producing higher torque at lower speeds.
- Frictionless; cool operating temperature, no sparking & long lifespan.
- Electronic brake system offers almost instant stopping power.
- G-Square Technology optimises the power to achieve top torque faster.
Power to get the job done
- Market leading performance from a compact design impact wrench.
- More than double the torque of a typical wheel nut.
- Variable trigger switch allows speed control when tightening.
- Only 152mm in length, able to operate in confined spaces.
- Balanced weight distribution during use.
- 1/2” Square Drive, common fitment for sockets.
|Max Torque||430 Nm|
|Weight incl 4.0Ah||1.7kg|
|Impact Rate||0-3250 IPM|
|Vibration* Max / 100Nm||9.75 m/s2 / 4.80 m/s2|
|Acoustic Pressure||<97 dB(A) K=3dB|
|Acoustic Power||<108 dB(A) K=3dB|
|Charge Time (4.0Ah)||80 mins|
*Test results produced on Larson Davis HVM 100 Vibration Meter, M18 x 1.25 fastening using 19mm deep impact socket. Calibration standard: ISO 8041.
Sold By: RallySport Magazine