Kielder KWT-005 18V 1/4″ Impact Driver
$170.00 – $520.00
Boasting 200Nm of torque and 3250 impacts per minute, this compact, lightweight Kielder Impact Driver makes simple work of the most demanding applications. Powered by a digital brushless motor and fuelled by Samsung Li-Ion batteries which enhances the performance, as well as offering longer run-time and tool life. Features moulded soft-grip handle and variable speed trigger switch for optimum comfort and control.
Ultra-efficient power delivery. Increased run-time per charge
- 4 Pole; producing higher torque at lower speeds.
- Frictionless; cool operating temperature, no sparking & long lifespan.
- Electronic brake system offers almost instant stopping power.
Reliable and Stable
- High quality Samsung battery cells.
- Lithium-ion technology. No memory effect from partial charging.
- A charged battery unit will hold it’s charge for up to 12 months.
- Compatible Kielder TYPE18 battery system.
Get the job done
- High performance from a low electrical current, with no power drop off at peak output.
- Variable trigger switch allows speed control when tightening, particularly useful on more delicate building materials such as plasterboard.
- Suitable for a variety of applications where high torque is required, such as wide gauge screws and fastenings.
- Standard 1/4″ Keyless Hex-Bit Drive enables all compatible impact driver bits to be used.
- Only 152mm in length, able to operate in confined spaces.
- Balanced weight distribution during use.
|Max Torque||200 Nm|
|Weight incl 2.0Ah||1.4kg|
|Impact Rate||0-3250 IPM|
|Charge Time (2.0Ah)||45 mins|
Sold By: RallySport Magazine