Kielder KWT-012 18V 1/2″ 700NM Impact Wrench
$285.00 – $625.00
Powered by a smooth, frictionless digital brushless motor and fuelled by a high-tech Samsung Li-Ion battery, the Kielder KWT-012 1/2” Impact Wrench delivers huge torque performance (700Nm) from a short-body (172mm length). Market leading power-to-weight ratio – weighs just 2.2kg with 4.0Ah battery fitted. Ideal for the professional garage and workshop; a heavy-duty tool with a high level of break-away torque for wheel nuts and stubborn fastenings.
Please note: this product is not suitable for Scaffolding use, due to ball bearing square drive. The KWT-002CS model, with clip & pin square drive, is better suited to scaffolding application.
Ultra efficient power delivery. Increased run-time per charge
- 4 Pole; producing higher torque at lower speeds.
- Frictionless; cool operating temperature, no sparking & long lifespan.
- Electronic brake system offers almost instant stopping power.
- G-Square Technology optimises the power to achieve top torque faster.
4.0 Ah long run battery
- High quality Samsung battery cells providing reliable & stable performance.
- Lithium-ion technology, a charged battery will hold it’s charge for up to 12 m.
- No memory effect from partial charging.
- Compatible with Kielder TYPE18 battery system.
Power to get the job done
- Offers a very high level of break-away torque; market leading performance from a short-body impact wrench.
- Variable speed trigger, plus high & low torque setting for ultimate control when tightening.
- High performance from a low electrical current, with no power drop off at peak output.
- Revolutionary short-body impact wrench; only 172mm in length, whilst still offering high torque performance.
- Design enables use within limited spaces if required.
- 1/2” Square Drive, common fitment for sockets.
|Max Torque||700 Nm|
|Weight incl 4.0Ah||2.2kg|
|Impact Rate||0-3250 IPM|
|Vibration*||Max / 100Nm 9.75 m/s2 / 4.80 m/s2|
|Acoustic Pressure||<97 dB(A) K=3dB|
|Acoustic Power||<108 dB(A) K=3dB|
|Charge Time (4.0Ah)||80 mins|
*Test results produced on Larson Davis HVM 100 Vibration Meter, M18 x 1.25 fastening using 19mm deep impact socket. Calibration standard: ISO 8041.
Sold By: RallySport Magazine