Lancia Delta Integrale
Out of stock
A legend on the road, race track and rally stage, the Lancia Integrale was a machine to be reckoned with during its heyday in the 1980s. This book tells the full story of this much sought-after car.
This book records the complete history of the Lancia Delta Integrale – one of the best known and most successful rally cars of all time.
This brand new, updated edition includes the background and history of the model, the complete story of the road cars, and covers all the special editions of the Integrale – a vital aspect of the story.
The Integrale’s motorsport history is featured, detailing events, along with the development of factory prepared Integrales. Valuable information was provided by Sergio Limone, the chief engineer, and the late Giorgio Pianta, the chief test driver, from Turin in Italy.
These cars are now highly sought-after, and are turning ever more heads as the years pass. This book, produced in full colour with original photographs, is a fitting tribute to this iconic car.
- A compact 4wd, turbo-charged car aimed at the WRC, but produced as a road car too.
- A legend on the road, race track and rally stage, one of the most successful rally cars ever
- A machine to be reckoned with during it heyday in the 1980s
- In Delta HF4WD form World Rally Champion 1987, in later Integrale form 1988, 1989 and 1991
- Now highly sought-after, and turning ever more heads as the years pass
Out of stock
Sold By: RallySport Magazine