Pace Note Book
NOTE: If ordering from outside Australia, please contact us for postage rates
Never miss a note with RallySport Magazine’s professionally produced A4 pacenote books.
Our pacenote books are:
- 80 pacenote pages plus cover page and contents page
- 6 lines of notes per page
- 297mm high x 210mm wide
- Books are bound using plastic spiral binding which allows the books to fold back fully, with no interference from the binding, or any chance of pages coming loose
- The binding is bent at each end to stop the coils unwinding. (Can be straightened by hand or using pliers.)
- The books are easy to unwind so you can pull out blank pages and reorder the stages for the rally.
- Each book has a cardboard backing for greater stability when holding the book during a stage, or when resting on your knees
NOTE: Custom covers are available on request (additional charge applies).
Each book contains
- Cover page x1
- Contents page x1
- Pacenote pages x80
- 6 Pace Note lines per page
- Extra space has been allowed for underlining and there are three other guidelines for the pace notes.
Sold By: RallySport Magazine