RallySport Magazine – June 2016
RallySport Magazine – June 2016, featuring all the latest rally news and feature stories from Australia, New Zealand and around the world.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a digital magazine – you will be sent a secure link to download a PDF version of this magazine.
In the June 2016 issue:
- Subaru’s Nick Senior explains their logic behind running a Group N WRX STI
- Rally New Zealand are ready for a 2018 return to the WRC – we interview rally chairman PJ Johnson
- Inside Toyota’s secret motorsport museum in Cologne, Germany
- We ride with 4x Australian Rally Champion, Simon Evans
- A close look at one of Australia’s two Group B Audi Quattro S1 replicas
- Martin Holmes looks back on a classic 1996 Asia-Pacific Rally Championship
- Jim Scott – the Kiwi who co-drive for a young Ari Vatanen
- Event reports: National Capital Rally, Canterbury Rally, WRC Portugal, Targa South West, Targa Rotorua, Lake Mountain Sprint, state championships rounds
- Rally promotion – get the most of your PR
- Where are they now? Part 2 of our Ed Ordynski interview
- Classifieds – what’s for sale in the rally world?
And lots, lots, more.