RallySport Magazine’s 2018 WRC Rally Australia Tour – Rally travel at its best
Experienced rally tour operators RallySport Magazine have just released details of their 2018 WRC spectator tour to Kennards Hire Rally Australia.
– PLACES ARE STRICTLY LIMITED – BOOK EARLY!
This year’s Rally Australia spectator tour follows the popular format of previous years and will once again allow WRC rally fans to get close to the action and experience the best world rally action there is.
Appointed by Rally Australia as the official spectator tour operator, the RallySport Magazine team works closely with rally organisers to secure the best – and most exclusive – viewing locations.
Don’t miss your chance to be part of this year’s RallySport Magazine Rally Australia Tour. Last year the tour sold out months in advance, so secure your place today. Read our report from last year’s Rally Australia HERE.
Our rally tours receive great feedback from satisfied clients, many of whom return year after year.
“Another well organised and planned RallySport Magazine tour, which provided participants with a show case on all aspects of the WRC event, especially the new spec 2017 World Rally Cars.
“The itinerary allowed plenty of great photo opportuni es at Shakedown, the start, on the special stages and at the service park. Accommodation at Pacific Towers was excellent.” – Richard Palmer
“Thanks Carolyn and Peter for another superb rally tour. The speed and general spectacle provided by the new speci ca on cars was astonishing.
“Once again we felt the tour was great value. We were very impressed with the connections you obviously have with the rally organisers, which enabled us to access spectacular, private viewing points, and the resort accommodation on was perfect for unwinding after the long days.
“Thanks again. We loved every minute of it!” – Steve Adams
“First visit to Australia and it was always going to include the WRC. Well done RallySport Magazine on arranging some good viewing on some fast open stages.” – Ian Park, UK
Join us from Wednesday, November 14 to Monday, November 19 to experience Australia’s World Championship rally. Travel with us and your rally tour package will include:
- Return airport transfers from Coffs Harbour Airport
- Five nights self-catering accommodation at Pacific Towers Beach Resort
- Boxed lunches on 3 rally days
- Tours and transfers specified above, by either scheduled or private coach with driver and RallySport Magazine representative
- Exclusive pre-event WRC activity
- Welcome dinner function on Wednesday evening (drinks at own expense)
- 3-day Rally Super Pass, including grandstand seating at Super Special Stage on one evening
- Official RallySport Magazine tour merchandise
- Priority viewing at Ceremonial Finish and/or Power Stage (To be confirmed: subject to rally schedule and availability)
- Pre-event Shakedown, Rally Show and Ceremonial Start
- Farewell dinner on Sunday night (drinks at own expense)
The 2018 RallySport Magazine Rally Australia Spectator Tour is great value, with prices starting from just $1849 per person twin share.
See the stars of the World Rally Championship live on the roads around Coffs Harbour without the hassle of driving yourself.
No battling traffic, no parking issues – for the best way to enjoy the thrill of a World rally, travel with us on our 2018 WRC tour to Rally Australia. This is one rally trip you won’t want to miss!
For further information, contact us today.