Orhan Avcioglu headed a Skoda Fabia R5 1-2-3-4 result at the Turkish championship Marmaris Rally.
This was after early leader, Murat Bostanci, went off the road in his Ford Fiesta R5 when well over a minute in the lead.
The third finishing Peugeot 208 T6 of Yagiz Avci retired on the way to the finish with engine trouble.
The two-day rally was successfully observed by FIA and WRC Promoter officials as a candidate event for the 2018 world championship, due to be run out of this south-west Turkish coastal resort town in mid September.
Top foreign competitor had been Cypriot driver, Alexandros Tsouloftas, who was lying fourth, three stages from the finish, but retired with an electrical failure. Top two-wheel drive car was the Fiesta R2T of Bugra Banaz.
2017 Marmaris Rally Turkey results
1. Orhan Avcioğlu (TUR) / Burçín Korkmaz (TUR), Skoda Fabia R5, 2hr 41min 40.1sec
2. Burak Çukorova (TUR) / Vedat Bostanci (TUR), Skoda Fabia R5, 2hr 47min 49.0sec
3. Mustafa Bulutoğullari (CYP) / Nebíl Öneral (TUR), Skoda Fabia R5, 2hr 51min 03.9sec
4. Uğur Soylu (TUR) / Aras Dínçer (TUR), Skoda Fabia R5, 2hr 51min 11.8sec
5. Adíl Küçüksari (TUR) / Kerím Tar (TUR), Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX, 2hr 57min 20.6sec
Burak Çukorova finished second in a Skoda Fabia R5.
By clicking "Subscribe Now" you agree to receive news, offers and updates on RallySport Magazine.
If you do not wish to receive marketing communications, you can update your preferences in My Account.
We will commence charging your payment method after the 7 day free trial expires.
If you cancel after expiry of your trial, cancellation will take effect from the end of your current monthly subscription period.
You will not be refunded any fees paid to RallySport Magazine unless otherwise set out in the terms and conditions.
Welcome to RallySport Magazine VIP Membership.
Get ready for your rally news experience to completely transform.
Start browsing news, exclusive VIP content or check out your account.