Last updated 2022
RallySport Magazine website Terms and Conditions of use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2.0 Use Licence
- (information or software) on RallySport Magazine’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on RallySport Magazine’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by RallySport Magazine at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The information is provided by RallySport Magazine and, whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of RallySport Magazine. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website and its features up and running smoothly. However, RallySport Magazine takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
In no event shall RallySport Magazine or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on RallySport Magazine’s Internet site, even if RallySport Magazine or a RallySport Magazine authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5.0 Revisions and Extra
The materials appearing on RallySport Magazine’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. RallySport Magazine does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. RallySport Magazine may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. RallySport Magazine does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
RallySport Magazine has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by RallySport Magazine of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8.0 Governing Law
Any claim relating to RallySport Magazine’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Website.
RallySport Magazine reserves the right to change the access and information your subscription entitles you to at any time and has the right to cancel any subscriptions they deem necessary.
As previously stated, your subscription and payment renew automatically at the set term of the subscription agreement (monthly or annually). If you decide you do not wish to take this renewal after the transaction has occurred, you understand that RallySport Magazine will charge a non-negotiable administration fee of $10 to administer the changes required to reverse this transaction.
While every effort is made to make your subscription experience a smooth one, we understand that there may be technical issues at times, therefore, we are always working hard to improve the experience for you.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.