Novikov/Moscatt fastest in WRC shakedown
- 12th June 2009, 8:52am
The Citroen Junior Team driver was just fractionally quicker than the C4 WRC of Sebastien Loeb on the 3.10km test, with Munchi's Ford WRT pilot Federico Villagra third fastest in his Focus WRC.
Novikov had five runs in total and achieved fastest time on his final attempt.
Acropolis Rally of Greece 2009 shakedown results:
1. NOVIKOV. Citroen C4 WRC. 2:19.8
2. LOEB. Citroen C4 WRC. 2:20.1
3. VILLAGRA. Ford Focus RS WRC 08. 2:20.2
4. HIRVONEN. Ford Focus RS WRC 08. 2:20.4
5. WILSON. Ford Focus RS WRC 08. 2:20.6
6. LATVALA. Ford Focus RS WRC 08. 2:20.8
7. SORDO. Citroen C4 WRC. 2:21.2
8. P. SOLBERG. Citroen Xsara WRC. 2:22.3
9. OGIER. Citroen C4 WRC. 2:22.3
10. H. SOLBERG. Ford Focus RS WRC 08. 2:22.6
11. ÖSTBERG. Subaru Impreza WRC. 2:23.0
=13. RAUTENBACH. Citroen C4 WRC. 2:26.5
=13. AL QASSIMI. Ford Focus RS WRC. 2:26.5
SUBSCRIBE BELOW TO READ THE FULL STORY
By clicking "Subscribe Now" you agree to receive news, offers and updates on RallySport Magazine. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications, you can update your preferences in My Account.
We will commence charging your payment method after the 7 day free trial expires. If you cancel after expiry of your trial, cancellation will take effect from the end of your current monthly subscription period. You will not be refunded any fees paid to RallySport Magazine unless otherwise set out in the terms and conditions.