Exclusive access from $6.55/month
The easing of travel restrictions in NSW bodes well for the running of the Rally of the Bay in early July, post COVID-19 lockdown. NSW citizens will be able take recreational trips across NSW, as long as they maintain social distancing and good hygiene, the Premier, Gladys Berejiklian, said today. “This is the day we’ve all been looking forward to since the COVID-19 travel restrictions were put in place earlier this year and I would like to thank everyone for their patience during the past few months of being cooped up at home,” Ms Berejiklian said. “I must stress to everyone that, while we want people to enjoy a well-earned holiday, we must do this responsibly and continue to abide by physical distancing measures, as the last thing we want is further outbreaks that will force us to reintroduce restrictions.” The Rally of the Bay is set for July 4. “I’m 100% confident the event will run, and I have now got over 10 committed teams including eight ARC teams coming,” NSSCC’s event director, Nigel Bland, told RallySport Magazine last week. Eight regular Australian Rally Championship competitors have already signalled their intention to contest the event.

Related news:

https://rallysportmag.com/bay-cranks-up-as-rallying-returns-in-july/
Get full, exclusive access for only $6.55/month.
  • Full access
  • Exclusive news
  • Store & Tour discounts

Show Your Support

Author

Recent Posts