Show your support for Repco Rally Australia in NSW
- 11th February 2010, 2:30pm
As part of the NSW Government’s financial support for Repco Rally Australia, there is an independent report being done as to the benefits of the event to NSW and the Northern Rivers region in which it was held.
Rally enthusiasts who visited the event can send submissions regarding the benefits they saw/experienced to Mike Cahill, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mention can be made of:
• Financial benefits to businesses within (service stations, motels, cafes, hotels, etc.)
• Awareness of the region’s natural beauty, local residents and your plans to revisit/holiday there in the future
• Your support for the event to continue to be held in the region in future (including plans to visit when it’s on again in 2011)
• The fact that the event showcases NSW and Australia to many millions of prospective tourists across the world.
Note: Due to the local ‘No Rally’ protest group and other people not in favour of Repco Rally Australia, it is important that we rally enthusiasm and present a positive side to the continuation of this event.
The closing date for written submissions is 5pm on Friday, February 19.
SUBSCRIBE BELOW TO READ THE FULL STORY
By clicking "Subscribe Now" you agree to receive news, offers and updates on RallySport Magazine. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications, you can update your preferences in My Account.
We will commence charging your payment method after the 7 day free trial expires. If you cancel after expiry of your trial, cancellation will take effect from the end of your current monthly subscription period. You will not be refunded any fees paid to RallySport Magazine unless otherwise set out in the terms and conditions.