Skip to content
July 4's Rally of the Bay is taking shape, with further details on the route released by the organising team from the North Shore Sporting Car Club.
The event will be very similar to last year's Rally of the Bay with three separate events taking place.
Bay Stages – will be seven special stages with two of the stages repeated. This event will be part of the MTA NSW Rally Championship and East Coast Classic Rally Series:
Bay Ramble – five special stages and will be part of the Clubman, Hyundai and ACT series:
- 2 Heats
- 7 Stages
- Pacenote or Road Book option
- Approximately 139km competitive
- First car will start in the main street of Batemans Bay at 8:45am
- First car will finish at approx 5:30pm
- Service Park at Corrigans Beach Reserve, Beach Road, Batehaven
Bay Meander – Introductory Rally
Specifically designed for new competitors, this rally requires limited car set-up and only a Motorsport Australia non-speed license for driver and co-driver. The event is timed to the nearest minute and uses 4 stages of 59km competitive distance.
Because of the current COVID-19 Pandemic, additional work is required for the event to go ahead. The Supp Regs cannot be issued until a fully documented COVID-19 plan has been established by the organising team.
Work on the plan and documentation is progressing well and regulations should be released shortly.
The COVID-19 Plan will have implications for both NSSCC as the organisers and also for competitors, so it will be important for all teams planning on entering to ensure they familiarise themselves with their COVID-19 responsibilities.
- 1 section
- 5 stages
- Roadbook Only
- 103km competitive
- 227km total distance
- First car finishes at approximately 3pm
- If Clubman and Hyundai competitors want to do the additional two stages from the Bay Stages event, you can enter that event and score points as long as you use the roadbook.
VIP Exclusive Content
- Full access
- Exclusive news
- Store & Tour discounts