2011 WRC Rally Sweden Spectator Tour
- 11th August 2010, 9:58am
The Swedish Rally will offer a fantastic viewing experience as the drivers battle to control their cars at speeds of up to 130 mph on sheet ice and snow!
The Swedes create an atmosphere second to none in the WRC, with campfires lit to keep the spectators warm, whilst it will probably be the only time you will walk across a frozen lake to get to a WRC stage!
Temperatures stage-side vary between -10C and +5C generally, but with the sun shining the cold is not a problem and the feeling is similar to the ‘dry cold’ experienced when skiing in the Alps.
The rally returns to the ‘snow-sure’Northern stages around Likenas and Syssleback - so expect plenty of wintery conditions come February 2011! (route to be finalised).
The tour will include:
- 5 nights at the 3-star Hotel Broby in Sunne
- Breakfast daily
- Transfers to/from Arlanda airport (Stockholm)
- Transfers to Rally Shakedown, Service Area, Super-Special, Ceremonial Start, and watch 2-3 stages each day
- Rally Travel Guides ‘on-board’ throughout
- Spectator Pass
- Souvenir Rally Programme
- Ford VIP Service Area visit
- Souvenir tour merchandise (beanie, polo shirt or similar - to be confirmed)
The 2011 Swedish Rally Tour costs AU$1870 per person, twin share (airfares not included).
Single supplement $498 extra.
For a tour brochure and booking form, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Carolyn on 0427 215590
- Full access
- Exclusive news
- Store & Tour discounts