ARC Tipping competition
- 22nd March 2007, 1:43pm
Do you think you know who's going to win next week's Rally Queensland? Do you know who's going to finish first, second and third in this year's Australian Rally Championship?
If you do, or you'd like to have a guess, then join RallySport Magazine's FREE ARC TIPPING COMPETITION ........
We're all arm chair experts, so now is the time to put up or shut up. We're launching Australia's first ARC Tipping Competition, but it's strictly limited to the first 50 people to register.
To join the fun, simply send us an email (address below) and if you're one of the first 50 people to enter, you get the chance to showcase your skills against 49 other 'experts'.
To help you with your tips, we've attached the Rally Queensland entry list, so get to it!
1. The first 50 people to register at firstname.lastname@example.org will be eligible to enter. Registration will be valid for all rounds of the 2007 ARC. An email will be sent to confirm your registration. When registering, you must provide the following details : Your name, your ‘tipping’ name, your email address. Your name and email address will be kept confidential and all reference to those taking part in the competition, will be using the ‘tipping’ name provided.
2. Entries for round 1 (Rally Qld) will close on Wednesday, 28th March, or as soon as 50 registrations are received, whichever comes first. Tips for all other rounds must be lodged no later than11.59pm on the Thursday before the event.
3. Entrants must tip the first 8 places overall for each event.
4. Points will only be awarded if the tipster correctly tips a placegetter. ie If you tip Simon Evans to finish 1st overall, but he finishes second, no points will be awarded for that tip.
5. Points will be awarded as follows:
Correctly tipping 1st place overall – 10 points
Correctly tipping 2nd place overall – 8 points
Correctly tipping 3rd place overall – 7 points
Correctly tipping 4th place overall – 6 points
Correctly tipping 5th place overall – 5 points
Correctly tipping 6th place overall – 4 points
Correctly tipping 7th place overall – 3 points
Correctly tipping 8th place overall – 2 points
6. Tipsters should also nominate the number of stage wins by the overall winner, as a tie-breaker question.
7. Results will be emailed to all tipsters after each event.
8. There is no cost to enter.
9. A prize will be awarded to the winner of each tipping competition. The prize will be at the discretion of RallySport Magazine.
10. The competition is for fun – no sheep stations are at stake - and the judges decision is final.
Register now, and join in the fun! email@example.com
- Full access
- Exclusive news
- Store & Tour discounts