Citroen whitewash in Spanish shakedown
- 2nd October 2009, 9:39am
Citroens have taken the first four places in the shakedown for the Catalunya Rally, which starts in Spain today.
Sebastien Loeb finished the short stage ahead of Sebastien Ogier, Dani Sordo and new C4 driver Petter Solberg.
WRC leader, Mikko Hirvonen, was the first of the Fords in fifth place.
1. LOEB. Citroen C4 WRC. 2:36.4
2. OGIER. Citroen C4 WRC. 2:37.4
3. SORDO. Citroen C4 WRC. 2:37.9
4. P. SOLBERG. Citroen C4 WRC. 2:38.0
5. HIRVONEN. Ford Focus RS WRC 09. 2:38.9
6. LATVALA. Ford Focus RS WRC 09. 2:39.2
7. NOVIKOV. Citroen C4 WRC. 2:39.6
8. VILLAGRA. Ford Focus RS WRC 08. 2:39.7
9. WILSON. Ford Focus RS WRC 08. 2:39.8
10. H.SOLBERG. Ford Focus RS WRC 08. 2:41.3
- Full access
- Exclusive news
- Store & Tour discounts