Lehmann wins Clipsal 500 Rally
- 5th March 2007, 12:03pm
The event was run at tarmac venues throughout South Australia over four days, concluding at the famous Adelaide street circuit on March 1.
The next event for the TECH///SPORT team will be the 2007 Grand Prix Rally, to be conducted at tarmac venues throughout Victoria, and finishing at the Albert Park circuit on March 15.
Jeff Beaumont and Ross Runnalls will be running their new Evo IX, which recently made its debut at the Lake Mountain Sprint.
Results, Clipsal 500 Rally
1. Doug Lehmann / Philip McLeay, Lancer Evo VI, 2074.5 points
2. Steve Glenney / Larry Walsh, Impreza WRX, 2042.0
3. Ken Burrows / Bill Burrows, Lotus Elise, 2010.5
4. Robin Knaggs / Bill Parsons, Porsche GT3, 2004.0
5. Peter Neumeister / Craig Sutton, Nissan GTR R34 V-Spec, 1954.0
SUBSCRIBE BELOW TO READ THE FULL STORY
By clicking "Subscribe Now" you agree to receive news, offers and updates on RallySport Magazine. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications, you can update your preferences in My Account.
We will commence charging your payment method after the 7 day free trial expires. If you cancel after expiry of your trial, cancellation will take effect from the end of your current monthly subscription period. You will not be refunded any fees paid to RallySport Magazine unless otherwise set out in the terms and conditions.