Loeb quickest on Shakedown
- 16th February 2007, 10:20am
Citroen's Sebastien Loeb was quickest on Shakedown for this weekend's Rally Norway. Loeb finished just ahead of young Finn, Jari-Matti Latvala.
Latvala was lucky to survive the day in one piece after on off-road excursion. He slid off the road on his second run through the short stage, but luckily suffered only minimal damage to his Ford Focus.
Leading times were:
1. Sebastien Loeb Citroen Total WRT C4 WRC 02mins 00.7secs M
2. Jari-Matti Latvala Stobart Ford Focus WRC 06 02mins 02.0secs M
3. Marcus Gronholm BP Ford Focus RS WRC 06 02mins 02.3secs M
=. Toni Gardemeister MMSP Ltd WR05 Mitsubishi Lancer 02mins 02.3secs A8
5. Gigi Galli Aimont Citroen Xsara WRC 02mins 02.6secs A8
6. Mikko Hirvonen BP Ford Focus RS WRC 06 02mins 02.8secs M
7. Petter Solberg Subaru WRT Impreza WRC 2006 02mins 02.9secs M
=. Chris Atkinson Subaru WRT Impreza WRC 2006 02mins 02.9secs M
9. Manfred Stohl OMV Kronos Citroen Xsara WRC 02mins 03.6secs M
=. Daniel Carlsson OMV Kronos Citroen Xsara WRC 02mins 03.6secs M
=. Henning Solberg Stobart Ford Focus WRC 06 02mins 03.6secs M
The rally gets underway on Friday night (Australian time).
SUBSCRIBE BELOW TO READ THE FULL STORY
By clicking "Subscribe Now" you agree to receive news, offers and updates on RallySport Magazine. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications, you can update your preferences in My Account.
We will commence charging your payment method after the 7 day free trial expires. If you cancel after expiry of your trial, cancellation will take effect from the end of your current monthly subscription period. You will not be refunded any fees paid to RallySport Magazine unless otherwise set out in the terms and conditions.