No rallying, but we’ve got you covered
The world is swimming in unchartered waters, and RallySport Magazine readers are facing the prospect of things that, just weeks ago, we never would have thought possible.
Rallying may be grinding to a halt around the world, but there’s never an end to the opportunities for news, features stories, or to re-visit some of the sport’s most memorable moments.
Over the coming weeks, RallySport Magazine will continue to keep you entertained with a wide range of stories and photographs that will, hopefully, help to make these difficult times a little more bearable.
So stick with us. While none of us can be out there competing “in the flesh”, we can still enjoy the beauty of our sport through the world’s most prolific rallying website.
Subscribe now – we’re here for the long haul.
Our upcoming features include:
- Toyota, Neal Bates and Australian rallying – Part 3
- Revealed: All-new Mitsubishi AP4 rally car
- Walter Rohrl’s must unforgettable rally, Portugal 1980
- Tales from within …… Back seats, Blaney and illegal camping
- Retrospective: the Ultimate Ford Escort Rally Car
- Special: Inside Prodrive’s factory and WRC car museum