RallySport Magazine, Issue #11, April 2017
- 19th April 2017, 4:42am
The April 2017 issue of RallySport Magazine is now available to read for FREE.
The April 2017 issue of RallySport Magazine features:
* Devastated Dalton to miss NZRC rounds
* New AP4 Mini absent from Forest Rally
* Dylan Turner unveils Audi AP4 plans
* Mikkelsen set to drive fourth Hyundai i20 WRC
* Molly Taylor column
* Inside Force Motorsport - NZ’s AP4 workshop
* Spectator view of the Otago Rally
* 5 minutes with Norman Oakley
* Ari Vatanen, Rothmans Escorts and UK’s Rally Show
* The magic of French rallying
* Devious Donald and the famous BP Rally
* Turbogate - Toyota’s darkest hour in the WRC
* 1983 World Rally Champion Hannu Mikkola
* New Zealand co-driving veteran Fleur Pedersen
* Eureka Rally - ARC 1
* Otago Rally - NZRC 1
* International Otago Classic Rally
* Rally of Mexico
* Tour de Corse
PURCHASE A HARD COPY
Purchase a hard copy of RallySport Magazine. Hard copies are colour photocopied copied (stapled and folded) and mailed direct to your door via Express Post.
The hardcopy of the magazine is $9.00 per issue, plus postage in Australia. (Maximum of 2 copies per order)
* Mail orders in Australia only
SUBSCRIBE BELOW TO READ THE FULL STORY
By clicking "Subscribe Now" you agree to receive news, offers and updates on RallySport Magazine. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications, you can update your preferences in My Account.
We will commence charging your payment method after the 7 day free trial expires. If you cancel after expiry of your trial, cancellation will take effect from the end of your current monthly subscription period. You will not be refunded any fees paid to RallySport Magazine unless otherwise set out in the terms and conditions.