AVAILABLE THURSDAY – RallySport Magazine, Issue #2, June 2016
- 8th June 2016, 4:04am
The June 2016 issue of RallySport Magazine will be available to read free on Thursday.
In the June 2016 issue:
* Subaru’s Nick Senior explains their logic behind running a Group N WRX STI
* Rally New Zealand are ready for a 2018 return to the WRC - we interview rally chairman PJ Johnson
* Inside Toyota’s secret motorsport museum in Cologne, Germany
* We ride with 4x Australian Rally Champion, Simon Evans
* A close look at one of Australia’s two Group B Audi Quattro S1 replicas
* Martin Holmes looks back on a classic 1996 Asia-Pacific Rally Championship
* Jim Scott - the Kiwi who co-drive for a young Ari Vatanen
* Event reports: National Capital Rally, Canterbury Rally, WRC Portugal, Targa South West, Targa Rotorua, Lake Mountain Sprint, state championships rounds
* Rally promotion - get the most of your PR
* Where are they now? Part 2 of our Ed Ordynski interview
* Classifieds - what’s for sale in the rally world?
* And lots, lots, more.
SUBSCRIBE BELOW TO READ THE FULL STORY
By clicking "Subscribe Now" you agree to receive news, offers and updates on RallySport Magazine. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications, you can update your preferences in My Account.
We will commence charging your payment method after the 7 day free trial expires. If you cancel after expiry of your trial, cancellation will take effect from the end of your current monthly subscription period. You will not be refunded any fees paid to RallySport Magazine unless otherwise set out in the terms and conditions.