RallySport Magazine, Issue #9, February 2017
- 31st January 2017, 10:53pm
The February 2017 issue of RallySport Magazine is now available to read.
The February 2017 issue of RallySport Magazine features:
* MRF awarded ARC control tyre contract
* ARC-winning Subaru WRX finds new home
* Simon Evans to contest Otago Rally
* FIA finalise new R4 kit car formula
* Eli Evans aims for ARC title in new AP4 Mini
* Targa North West attracts strong field
* Power Stage reflections from Gary Boyd
* Hayden Paddon column
* Retrospective: the mighty Peugeot 205 T16
* 2016’s Australian state champions profiled
* Gemini mission - Col Fletcher’s classic Holden
* The challenge of designing a World Rally Car
* Mr Nice Guy - Belgium’s Stephane Prevot
* 5 minutes with Mark Pedder
* Where are they now? Adrian “Mozza” Morrisby
* DMack tyre guru Fiorenzo Brivio talks about rally tyres
* 2017 Monte Carlo Rally
PURCHASE A HARD COPY
Purchase a hard copy of RallySport Magazine. Hard copies are colour photocopied copied (stapled and folded) and mailed direct to your door via Express Post.
The hardcopy of the magazine is $9.00 per issue, plus postage in Australia. (Maximum of 2 copies per order)
* Mail orders in Australia only
SUBSCRIBE BELOW TO READ THE FULL STORY
By clicking "Subscribe Now" you agree to receive news, offers and updates on RallySport Magazine. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications, you can update your preferences in My Account.
We will commence charging your payment method after the 7 day free trial expires. If you cancel after expiry of your trial, cancellation will take effect from the end of your current monthly subscription period. You will not be refunded any fees paid to RallySport Magazine unless otherwise set out in the terms and conditions.