Seemore Stages Round 1, scheduled for this Saturday, March 19, has been postponed until April 16 2011, due to DSE conducting controlled burns in the Wombat forest.

Australian Rally Partners Inc. are now going to combine Round 1 and Round 2, meaning that Round 2 at Powelltown will be cancelled and Round 1 will be run on April 16 in Wombat Forest. 

Get full, exclusive access for only $6.55/month.
  • Full access
  • Exclusive news
  • Store & Tour discounts

Show Your Support


Recent Posts