Citroen look set to dominate Rally Bulgaria
- 9th July 2010, 10:24am
Citroen looks set to dominate the Rally of Bulgaria this weekend after claiming the top five places in the pre-event shakedown.
Petter Solberg, with new co-driver Chris Patterson, was 0.4 of a second quicker than Dani Sordo, followed by Sebastiens Ogier and Loeb, and former F1 star Kimi Raikkonen.
Mikko Hirvonen was the best of the Fords, albeit nearly two seconds off the pace.
Leading shakedown times:
1. P. SOLBERG. Citroen C4 WRC. 1:39.4
2. SORDO. Citroen C4 WRC. 1:39.8
3. OGIER. Citroen C4 WRC. 1:39.9
=4. LOEB. Citroen C4 WRC. 1:40.5
=4. RAIKKONEN. Citroen C4 WRC. 1:40.5
6. HIRVONEN. Ford Focus RS WRC 09. 1:41.3
7. LATVALA. Ford Focus RS WRC 09. 1:42.2
=8. P-G ANDERSSON. Ford Focus RS WRC 08. 1:42.6
=8. WILSON. Ford Focus RS WRC 08. 1:42.6
- Full access
- Exclusive news
- Store & Tour discounts