Cullen takes victory as Richards wins Challenge
Bethany Cullen and Mel McMinn have taken out the inaugural Bondo Rallysprint, held just outside Tumut in NSW.
Driving a Mitsubishi Lancer Evo, the pair led from the outset and eventually took victory by 14 seconds from Ryan Clinnick and Bronson Mercieca in a Subaru WRX.
Third place, and first two-wheel drive car home, was the Datsun 1600 of Toby Goldburg, with Russell Winks fourth in his Commodore.
Cody Richards and Arron Windus took out the inaugural Riverina North East Rallysprint Challenge in their Escort after finishing fifth in their Ford Escort.
Both Jon Parker and Andrew Maurer retired their Mitsubishi Lancers early in the event.
The Bondo Rallysprint was conducted by the Wagga & District Car Club, under the direction of Debbie Quirk.
1. Cullen / McMinn, Lancer, 27m25s
2. Clinnick / Mercieca, Subaru, 27m39s
3. Goldburg / Van Munster, Datsun 1600, 28m09s
4. Winks / Day, Holden Commodore, 28m37s
5. Richards / Windus, Ford Escort, 28m38s
6. Lennane / Lockley, Proton Satria, 28m55s