Loeb sets shakedown pace in Spain
- 5th October 2007, 9:36am
Loeb completed the 3.98km test, which was foggy and slippery at the start, in 2 minutes 32.7 seconds in his Citroen C4 WRC. The Frenchman opted for just three runs through the test, setting his best time on his final pass.
He was 1.4 seconds quicker than Xevi Pons in the third Subaru, followed by Francois Duval, Marcus Gronholm and Dani Sordo.
Australian Chris Atkinson was seventh, nearly a second quicker than his team-mate, Petter Solberg.
1. Sebastien Loeb Citroen Total WRT C4 WRC 2mins 32.7secs
2. Xavier Pons Subaru WRT Impreza WRC 2007 2mins 34.1secs
3. Francois Duval OMV Kronos Citroen Xsara WRC 2mins 34.5secs
4. Marcus Gronholm BP Ford Focus RS WRC 07 2mins 34.7secs
5. Dani Sordo Citroen Total WRT C4 WRC 2mins 34.9secs
6. Jari-Matti Latvala Stobart Ford Focus WRC 06 2mins 35.5secs
7. Chris Atkinson Subaru WRT Impreza WRC 2006 2mins 36.1secs
8. Mikko Hirvonen BP Ford Focus RS WRC 07 2mins 36.9secs
= Petter Solberg Subaru WRT Impreza WRC 2007 2mins 36.9secs
10. Jan Kopecky Czech RT-Kopecky Skoda Fabia WRC 2mins 37.8secs
- Full access
- Exclusive news
- Store & Tour discounts