RallySport Magazine, Issue #7, November 2016
- 8th November 2016, 4:33am
The November 2016 issue of RallySport Magazine is now available to read below.
The November 2016 issue of RallySport Magazine includes:
* 16-page Kennards Hire Rally Australia preview
* VW drivers in WRC lotto
* One make series likely for ARC
* 4 engines, 1000 horsepower from an electric rally car
* Fiesta series taking shape
* Paddon selects Hyundai scholarship drivers
* Aussie new APRC vice president
* Positive future for Targa
* Australia’s top 10 rally drivers of all time
* The ex-TTE Celica GT-Four now in Adelaide
* Frank Kelly - the mad Irish Escort star
* 5 minutes with Gary Boyd
* NZ Rally Championship’s Simon Bell
* Young co-driver Kirra Penny
* What next for Jari-Matti Latvala
* Targa High Country
* Targa New Zealand
* Catalunya Rally
* Wales Rally GB
* Malaysian Rally
PURCHASE A HARD COPY
Purchase a hard copy of RallySport Magazine. Hard copies are colour photocopied copied (stapled and folded) and mailed direct to your door via Express Post.
The hardcopy of the magazine is $9.00 per issue, plus postage in Australia. (Maximum of 2 copies per order)
* Mail orders in Australia only
SUBSCRIBE BELOW TO READ THE FULL STORY
By clicking "Subscribe Now" you agree to receive news, offers and updates on RallySport Magazine. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications, you can update your preferences in My Account.
We will commence charging your payment method after the 7 day free trial expires. If you cancel after expiry of your trial, cancellation will take effect from the end of your current monthly subscription period. You will not be refunded any fees paid to RallySport Magazine unless otherwise set out in the terms and conditions.