Changes to ARC Working Group
- 6th February 2007, 12:15pm
Since the working group was formed in March 2003, membership has been as follows:
* Representatives of the 3 leading registered manufacturers in the ARC
* Representative of one organiser as selected by ARCom
* Representative of one promoter as selected by ARCom
* Representative of IMG or other similar appointed organisation responsible for certain commercial &/or promotional aspects of the Championship
* 1 representative of the host broadcaster for the next year
* 1 member of ARCom
* Chairman of ARCom
* (For the future) Chairman appointed by ARCom
For immediate implementation the ARC Working Group will now be made up as follows:
* One representative of each of the ARC events.
* One representative of each of the ARC registered manufacturer team providers.
* One ARCom appointed Rallycorp Board Member.
* The ARC Series Sporting Director.
The group will meet at each ARC event, with urgent decisions between meetings being discussed by email or by teleconference.
Sporting and Technical proposals will be referred to ARCom and will be considered at the next ARCom meeting. Matters which require amendments to sporting regulations must be put forward as a complete proposal, including proposed regulation wording.
Commercial proposals, including marketing or promotional matters, will be referred to the Board of Rallycorp for consideration.
Minutes from meetings will be produced within 7 days and will be distributed to all members, the CAMS Rally Manager, ARCom and Rallycorp.
- Full access
- Exclusive news
- Store & Tour discounts